Contact your bank or credit card company immediately, submit a fraudulent charge claim.In the mean time contact your state Attorney General's office, each state usually has fraud/identity theft division.

Search the Web and gather everything you can on agencies, both public and private, that can offer various remedies to your situation.

Depending on the severity of your situation, you should call the Clark Howard Radio show can provide advice and information, and in some cases they will get involved and help you deal with whoever is ripping you off.If your willing to do the research there are solutions out there.


Terms of Service
Post Comment

You May Also Like