I just realized money was being taken from my checking account.Since it is not a large amount, I didn't pay close attention.

I have no clue who I have been in contact with or who has been taking the money from my account.. but it's been once a month starting 6/24/16. Right now I am in for $164.45. Don't these people realize they will eventually get caught sooner or later?

I have not contacted them yet.. but I will definitely do something about it.. The withdraw description on my checking account reads: Withdrawal DEBIT CHIP/UMG*$AHD(866)220-7030 866-220-7030 IL Date 04/19/17 24692167109000316403732 I will request a full refund back and question who, what and why they think they had the right to withdraw money from my account. If anyone has any answers on how to make this simpler...

Please let me know... Thanks!

JaW (below is a screenshot of the withdrawal from my checking account...this was done around the 20th of each month for 11 months)

Reason of review: Someone is withdrawing money monthly from my checking account without my knowledge for 11 months..

I liked: That there is a pissed place to vent, I will get my money back.

I didn't like: Who is umg, Continue to rip me off monthly, Doing this without my consent.

Had an Experience with UMG?

Comments

#1319840

hi are you still struggeling with this issue?they did it to me too and i got a refund mm wel 75% of might not be the same people but maybe i can give you more information maybe even get your money back..can reach me at riaan12315@gmail.com

to RiaanZA34 Covington, Ohio, United States #1320131

Yes, I am still dealing with this..I have a week or two before they withdraw the next $14.95..

It's always withdrawn from my account around the 20th... on the description line of my checking account it says UMG... I have NO CLUE who UMG is, and/or what I have ordered for them to have to charge me monthly.. I will email you..

I'm willing to try about anything to stop these crooks..JaW

to JaW #1320301

hi i did bit research and think i got it..it came from some site you did buy something from and this fraudsters kinda hide their registration in a cashback coupon something like that so for you as consumer it all looks legit the new name for it is friendly fraud thats how the credit boreau see or name or whatever it...send me an email so ill reply what you must do its a few steps but follow them im sure you will get rid of that fraudsters and get your money back...by me it wasnt UMG it was fcupm and there was two more lucky i got their site and address after a while send them a *** good formal letter lol dont know how i got that right coz im not even english hehe was pretty impessive if i do say so myself in 7 days got refunded but think they owe me more must double check with that too...but ya drop me a mail ill explain then...dont wory well get them;)